About this virtual course
Next virtual course start dates:
Tuesday 21st April 2020
Friday 24th April
Focused on leading and managing through change , this virtual course is for anyone who leads or manages a team and wants help with taking their people through change or a time of uncertainty.
Through a series of 4 practical sessions over 2 weeks, you’ll be guided through a step by step process that will equip you with the knowledge, confidence and understanding to support your team through any organisational change and help them to ‘adapt and adopt’ when introducing new ways of working and tackling new challenges.
The result? A stabilised team who are ready and able to adapt quickly to new situations, changed circumstances and different ways of working.
What this course will give you
During the four 3-hour virtual sessions you’ll be taken through a series of modules that will help you to:
- Anticipate and understand how people react to change and what they need from you during uncertain times
- Identify and manage resistance to change, anxiety and ‘paralysis’
- Communicate the case for change in a way that people understand and buy in to
- Work through the building blocks you need to forma clear plan with your team, to help navigate during any time of transition or change
- Get ideas on how to embed and sustain positive changes over time