About this online workshop
Next online workshop:
Friday 3rd April
15.00-17.00 GMT | 11.00-13.00 EDT | 08.00-10.00 PDT
Duration: 2 hours
Many of us are now being asked (or forced) to work virtually. In the short term at least, virtual working is set to be the new norm. We need to adapt our usual ways of working to avoid disruption and ensure we can continue to work at pace.
This 2-hour virtual workshop will help you build a robust team response to working virtually so you can ensure business continuity and maintain morale.
Focused on optimal virtual working and building team resilience it will enable your team to:
- Continue to focus and progress the things that matter most
- Respond positively and quickly to shifting priorities
- Sustain energy, support and the ability to collaborate and innovate
- Make decisions effectively in the absence of face-to-face working
- Work at pace and still deliver the results needed in the short and medium term
Can’t make this workshop date? Or got a group of people you’d like to train? Then one of our private ‘team resilience workshops’ is for you. Enquire here.