About this online course
A resilient team isn’t just a collection of resilient individuals. It is a group of people that work collectively and with a shared sense of ownership and commitment; who focus hard on what matters most, while supporting and challenging one another to leverage their strengths; and who collaborate and distribute effort to minimise stress on any individual.
The Team Resilience Project is an online course that will equip you to understand how your team could be more resilient and gives you a step-by-step guide to put the theory into action.
Based on the latest organisational change theory and decades of practical experience, this course is easy to apply and quick to bring results. Designed for anyone managing a team, it will help to create:
- Shared ownership: everyone is accountable, knows how they can contribute and takes an active role in moving work forward.
- Energy, positivity and optimism: team members feel energised about what is possible, what they are working towards and that it is achievable.
- Adaptability: like elastic, the team flexes and responds to pressure but keeps its form and function.
- Focus: the effort of the team is aligned and committed to making progress on what everyone agrees are the most important things.
- Collaboration: the team plays to strengths and balances effort evenly to minimise stress on any single individual.
The results? Improved and sustained productivity, innovation and growth through discretionary effort and higher levels of team satisfaction, morale and retention.