What the KAM capability diagnostic includes
The KAM capability diagnostic comes in 3-different packages – our basic bronze package, right up to our gold package – designed to not only give you a holistic and comprehensive understanding of your team’s current KAM capabilities, but will arm you with a robust capability build plan and support with its implementation.
- An executive summary of the current state of your team in relation to the KAM Excellence Standards.
- A data summary and report demonstrating…
- The team’s ability and confidence to deliver the defined KAM Excellence Standards.
- How customer versus internally focused your team truly is.
- Manager(s) perception of team confidence and ability to deliver against KAM Excellence Standards.
- Where team and manager alignment/ mis-alignment exists in relation to KAM Excellence Standards.
- High level recommendations summary on where and how to focus effort based on the report findings.
- Everything from the Bronze package plus…
- The ability to split your diagnostic results into multiple reports – showing data from a variety of perspectives across the business.
- Comparison of your diagnostic results against Rubica’s data bank of anonymised data from top Pharma companies.
- A recommended capability build plan so KAM Excellence Standards are met.
- A 1-hour feedback session to present the diagnostic results and run through the recommended capability build plan.
- Provision of a series of ready-to-go tools to support the activation of the capability build plan.
- Everything from the Silver package plus…
- A series of appreciative inquiry interviews with people whose performance is aligned to desired/expected KAM excellence standards. The outputs of these interviews will inform the capability development plan and how to instill these behaviours in more people across the organisation.
- Facilitated and interactive all team/ company session to go through the diagnostic report findings and build understanding around:
- Where you are now
- Where you want to be
- The roadmap for how the organisation will get to where it wants to be.
- Initial 1-2-1 manager coaching calls for managers re. the diagnostic results, the capability build plan and how to best activate it within the context of their team.
- Regular 1-2-1 coaching calls – supporting managers to further progress and embed the capability build plan within the context of their team.
- A repeat of the diagnostic in 6-12 months to monitor progress made to-date and establish a new baseline against the KAM Excellence Standards.