About this guide: Developing KPIs for measuring business performance
There are some very common practices in how people develop KPIs and performance measures – practices that typically result in a struggle to measure business performance meaningfully.
This guide will share an approach for measuring business performance more meaningfully (with less effort), and gain more leverage to reach your targets sooner and with less effort.
Informed by work with thousands of organisation’s around the world it shares:
- The 8 KPI struggles that almost every business has when it comes to measuring performance,
- The cause and effect of these 8 KPI struggles,
- Practical and proven ways that will help you to overcome each of these 8 KPI struggles in turn,
- A proven process that is rigorous, practical and engaging and will help you to robustly measure business performance for the long-term,
- Access to a series of follow up tools and resources to further support you in measuring business performance meaningfully.
Complete the form below to access your free guide for measuring business performance more meaningfully (you can unsubscribe at any time).