In this webinar you’ll discover:
Ways to test if your organisation has bad KPI habits, and will help you to decide if the time is right for you to try PuMP.
Stacey Barr, PuMP founder, and Paul Frith, the UK PuMP Partner, will give you some practical advice about:
- What the 3 most dominant struggles are that we all share in measuring performance.
- Which bad KPI habits cause these struggles – which you might recognise as very common practices in performance measurement!
- How to replace the bad habits with proven techniques from PuMP, to produce meaningful measures, engage people and focus on performance improvement.
- Why there are 8 essential steps in measuring what matters.
- When and where you can next come and learn the full PuMP Performance Measure Blueprint.
Even with this little taster of some of PuMP’s techniques, you’ll immediately be better at making your intangible goals more measurable, crafting meaningful and quantitative measures for them, at the same time as engaging more people in measuring what matters.
What to find out more about PuMP?
Take a look at our 2-day PuMP performance measurement workshop – helping you to redesign the way you measure organisational performance and equipping you with the right KPIs so you can make easier, faster and better informed decisions.
View the course.