In this webinar you’ll discover:
Ways to test if your organisation has bad KPI habits and how to improve your KPIs.
Stacey Barr, PuMP founder, and Paul Frith, the UK PuMP Partner, will give you some practical advice about:
- What the 3 most dominant struggles are that we all share in measuring performance.
- Which bad KPI habits cause these struggles – which you might recognise as very common practices in performance measurement!
- How to replace the bad habits with proven techniques from PuMP, to produce meaningful measures, engage people and focus on performance improvement.
- Why there are 8 essential steps in measuring what matters.
- When and where you can next come and learn the full PuMP Performance Measure Blueprint.
Even with this little taster of some of PuMP’s techniques, you’ll immediately understand how to improve your KPIs, make your intangible goals more measurable and gain ways to craft meaningful and quantitative measures that encourage people to measure what matters.