About this workshop
Our 2021 virtual public PuMP workshops
We will be opening the doors for our September 2021 workshop on Monday 2nd August 2021.
Sign up to receive notifications about when registration opens and to access free KPI tools and resources.
The PuMP Performance Measurement Blueprint Workshop helps you redesign the way you measure organisational performance, equipping you with the right KPIs and letting you make easier, faster and better informed decisions. The workshop is based on the methods and thinking of Stacey Barr, a performance measurement expert whose methodology is certified by APMG – the global accreditation and examination institute.
The PuMP Performance Measurement Blueprint Workshop covers:
- The common bad habits when setting performance measures (and how to avoid them)
- What good measurement looks like
- Making a strategy measurable and results-focused
- Developing meaningful, relevant measures that matter to your teams
- How to effectively implement measures
- Interpreting performance measures and developing the right responses to them
- How to use performance measures to drive big improvement
- How to apply the PuMP methodology within your own organisation – making your strategy truly measurable
- How to effectively roll-out measures in your organisation to maximise buy-in
About the virtual public workshop
A live program scheduled conveniently over 5, half day morning sessions. This virtual workshop, facilitated by PuMP expert Paul Frith, will guide you through the 8-steps of the PuMP methodology via interactive working sessions.
This course is also available as: