About this workshop
Virtual NHS PuMP Workshop: 6th, 13th, 20th and 27th November
Public PuMP Workshop: 2-4 December, London
This course is also available as:
The PuMP Performance Measurement Blueprint Workshop helps you redesign the way you measure organisational performance, equipping you with the right KPIs and letting you make easier, faster and better informed decisions. The workshop is based on the methods and thinking of Stacey Barr, a performance measurement expert whose methodology is certified by APMG – the global accreditation and examination institute.
The PuMP Performance Measurement Blueprint Workshop covers:
- The common bad habits when setting performance measures (and how to avoid them)
- What good measurement looks like
- Making a strategy measurable and results-focused
- Developing meaningful, relevant measures that matter to your teams
- How to effectively implement measures
- Interpreting performance measures and developing the right responses to them
- How to use performance measures to drive big improvement
- How to apply the PuMP methodology within your own organisation – making your strategy truly measurable
- How to effectively roll-out measures in your organisation to maximise buy-in
About the virtual public workshop
A live program scheduled conveniently over 4, half day morning sessions. This virtual workshop, facilitated by PuMP expert Paul Frith, will guide you through the 8-steps of the PuMP methodology via interactive working sessions.
About the public workshop
Delivered over 3-days, our face-to-face public workshops will guide you through the 8-steps of the PuMP methodology, whilst offering you plenty of collaboration time with other delegates and the opportunity to practically apply what you’ve learnt in the context of your own organisation.