About this course
This course can be delivered as a:
1. Virtual workshop
2. Self-paced e-learning course
3. In-person workshop
Our team resilience course will equip you with the knowledge of your teams current level of resilience, and how to increase this through the application of practical steps, tools and resources.
Based on the latest organisational change theory and decades of practical experience, this course is quick to bring results. Designed for anyone managing a team, it will help to create:
- Shared ownership: everyone is accountable, knows how they can contribute and takes an active role in moving work forward.
- Energy, positivity and optimism: team members feel energised about what is possible, what they are working towards and that it is achievable.
- Adaptability: like elastic, the team flexes and responds to pressure but keeps its form and function.
- Focus: the effort of the team is aligned and committed to making progress on what everyone agrees are the most important things.
- Collaboration: the team plays to strengths and balances effort evenly to minimise stress on any single individual.
The results? Improved and sustained productivity, innovation and growth through discretionary effort and higher levels of team satisfaction, morale and retention.