About this whitepaper
With product launches happening faster and closer together, pharma companies need to conduct them more efficiently and cost-effectively if they are going to maximise the return on their investment.
To stand a chance of success, customer facing teams need to be prepared for a product launch before it happens. That means engaging with the people who are going to make the key decisions.
The problem, as Rubica’s research shows, is that many customer facing teams lack the confidence and capabilities to target and work with senior healthcare stakeholders in this way, which impacts engagement for a forthcoming product launch.
This white paper shares how to ensure customer facing teams are capability-ready pre-launch.
What key learnings does this white paper offer?
- Describes the fundamental capability shift that’s needed in customer facing teams to support successful ongoing product launches.
- Provides an understanding of some of the capabilities required for effective product launches in today’s complex healthcare landscape.
- Shares a six-point plan to support customer facing teams with being launch ready, including:
- How to effectively identify and prioritise key targets who are influential to a launch
- Establishing connections, interconnections and people of influence to maximise ‘reach’ and support a successful launch.
- How to initiate meaningful conversations and sustain engagement with key healthcare stakeholders so they feel supported, whilst also establishing a platform to talk about forthcoming products.
To access your copy of this whitepaper, simply complete the form (right).