Sustaining and boosting team resilience virtually
Virtual working is set to be the new norm, and so we need to make sure that we have created ways of working that allow us to:
- Make decisions effectively and move work forward, even when working remotely
- Sustain energy and feel supported, able to collaborate and innovate
- Respond positively and quickly to shifting priorities
- Stay focused and make progress on the things that matter most
- Avoid disruption and work at pace in order to deliver what we need to
Informed by insights from running resilience programmes in high performing teams, this video shares proven and practical ways to sustain and boost team resilience when working virtually.
About the presenter: Miranda Wheatley Price
Miranda has spent 20 years immersing herself in organisational change. During this time she has delivered significant change projects that have helped transform organisations.
Miranda co-founded Rubica, has an MSc in Organisational Change from Ashridge Business School and is skilled in organisation design and development. She is also a qualified coach, and leads many of our organisational change programmes – from strategic development right through to activation.