9am-1pm 6th, 13th, 20th and 27th November
This course is also available as:
About this virtual workshop
Our virtual NHS PuMP Performance Measure workshop is focused on helping NHS bodies redesign the way they measure organisational performance. The workshop will teach a proven performance measurement methodology (known as PuMP) which is accredited by APMG – the international global accreditation and examination institute.
PuMP is already being used by thousands of organisations around the world – including the NHS, and is designed to equip you with the right KPI’s that enable easier, faster and better-informed decision-making.
What the workshop will cover
Conveniently held over 4 mornings, this workshop will be facilitated by PuMP expert Paul Frith and guide you through the 8-steps of the PuMP methodology via interactive virtual working sessions and cover:
- The bad habits when implementing performance measures and how to avoid them
- What good measurement looks like
- How to test if a strategy can be measured
- Developing meaningful, relevant measures that can be bought in to
- How to effectively implement your measures
- How to produce performance reports that have real meaning
- Interpreting performance measures and developing the right actions from this
- How to use performance measures to drive big improvements
How this course is tailored to the NHS
- Whilst teaching the PuMP methodology, we’ll include NHS examples and anecdotes – building a better understanding of how to apply PuMP within any area of the NHS.
- Virtual collaboration opportunities with other NHS delegates via workshop activities and virtual break-out room exercises.
- Opportunities to ask questions and have an open discussion around PuMP in the context of the NHS.
- Share learnings and best practice examples as the course content is actively applied within the NHS week by week.